One Booze Blues Guitar Slide (Bottleneck Slide), Hand-Made in Mississippi
One Booze Blues Guitar Slide (Bottleneck Slide), Hand-Made in Mississippi
One Booze Blues Guitar Slide (Bottleneck Slide), Hand-Made in Mississippi
Booze Blues Guitar Slides

One Booze Blues Guitar Slide (Bottleneck Slide), Hand-Made in Mississippi

Regular price $ 15.00

IMPORTANT

This listing is for ONE slide, and only one.  The photo shows three to represent the three color choices.  

Crafted from real wine bottles, Booze Blues Guitar Slides are handmade in Artesia, Mississippi, by craftsman David Langford.

Being handmade, each one is unique and slightly different from the others.

Lengths available are 2", 2.25", and 2.5".  Between the cutting and polishing processes, these lengths will vary slightly but will be very close to one of those three lengths.

This listing is for ONE slide, and only one.  The photo shows three to represent the three color choices.  

Colors are green, brown, and clear.  Colors shown here are representative since actual colors vary slightly from bottle to bottle.  Clear bottlenecks may be perfectly clear, or have a slight tint (usually very light blue) to the glass, or have a light frost.  (October 2020:  Clear may not available at the moment due to a shortage of good, clear bottles.)  

IMPORTANT NOTE: 90% of wine bottles have a slight curve or surface defect in the glass neck. These are rejected by David, and the remaining 10% are used to make the slides.   

Inside diameters also vary.  If you have larger-than-most fingers, feel free to call Allen or Cody at Backstage Music, and we'll measure some slides to help you find the one you need.

>>>  If you have a length or color preference, please send a message with that information when the order is made. Otherwise, we will send you a random selection. <<<

 

We ship promptly, so please specify any preferences as soon as you make the order.

Please note:  You are buying ONE slide, and only one.  The photo shows three to represent the three color choices.    

Thanks!


Share this Product