Eastman MD515/V Mandolin, F Body With Classic Varnish Finish With Hardshell Case
* Free shipping in the lower 48 US states. *
The MD515 has been one of our most popular mandolins, and now East man has made it even better by adding this amber varnish finish.
The mandolin looks exactly as it does in the photos.
Eastman specs are listed below.
*All photos are of the actual mandolin we have in stock, these are not stock photos.*
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/32"
- Fretwire:23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length:13 7/8"
- Body Style:F-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions:26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:Black
- Body Finish:Varnish
- Neck/Headstock Finish:None
- Harware Color:Chrome
- Tailpiece:Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge:Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing:1 5/8"
- Nut Height:.018"
- Pickups:Optional K&K Duotone ($100)
- Tuners:Pingwell RM-1583N-26A
- Strap Peg:Ebony
- Strings:D'Addario J74
- Action Height:0.060"/0.050"
- Case:Hardshell Case