Eastman PCH3-GACE Acoustic Guitar, Solid Top, Cutaway, Fishman Pickup
Honestly, Eastman guitars knock our socks off. The fit, finish, and feel of an Eastman guitar reminds us of guitars that cost three or four times as much, and often the Eastman will just simply be a better guitar.
The craftmanship is second to none, regardless of the price. A lot of other guitar companies make expensive guitars as well as less expensive guitars. The lack of attention to detail is evident in the lower-price instruments made by others
Eastman breaks that mold. No, more accurately, Eastman shatters/pulverizes/disintegrates that mold. A lower-price Eastman has the same feel and the same attention to detail as the higher-priced Eastman guitars.
Eastman truly stands out from the crowd, and Backstage Music is proud to be an Eastman dealer.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings: X-Braced
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Maple
- Bridge/Saddle: Rosewood/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Abalone
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Black Plastic
- Logo: Maple Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic w/black dots
- Body Top Finish: Gloss
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Gloss
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Optional Black Teardrop
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171
- Electronics: Eastman Pickup by Fishman
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Eastman Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm