Loar A-Body Mandolin With Solid Top LM-110E-BRB, Pickup
Honey Creek mandolins feature our hand-carved spruce tops for authentic 1920's sound. The A-model is a classic favorite for players who prefer an unadorned vintage vibe.
Authentic mandolin "chop" is recognizable from the first strum, and can only be found in an instrument with a true, hand-carved spruce top. The Loar hand-carved the tops of the LM-110 to provide that real 1920's sound, but with enough vibration to still cut through in today's ensemble playing.
The thin "V" profile of the maple neck fits comfortably in the player's hand and our removal of the fretboard extension beyond the 20th fret allows for easy strumming without getting hung up on the extended upper frets.
The original and authentic A-model body shape is quite simply a longstanding favorite.
- Model Number: LM-110E-BRB
- Model Name: Honey Creek A-Style
- Top: Hand-Carved Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Padauk
- Headstock Inlay: None
- Finish Type: Satin Brownburst
- Finish Options:
- Tuning Machines: Nickel with Pearl Buttons
- Scale Length: 13-29/32"
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable
- Frets: 20
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: Ebony, adjustable
- Upper Bout: n/a
- Lower Bout: 10"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-1/8"
- Depth: 2-1/2"
- Body Length: 12-3/4"
- Total Length: 27-1/4"
- Pickup: Fishman Nashville Pickup
- Color Options: Brownburst