MXL Studio 24 USB Condenser Microphone
The MXL Studio 24 USB-ready condenser mic is the solution to how to do studio/home recording direct to a laptop or desktop computer. Simply plug it in, your computer sees the mic, and you are ready to record.
This HD-quality USB microphone shines on instruments, vocals or any audio source. Most importantly, it captures every detail of your work with 24-bit audio quality. The Studio 24 is the perfect tool for traveling musicians and podcasters. It incorporates a 22mm condenser capsule, which is the same capsule found in high-end studio microphones. Other features include zero-latency monitoring and a custom GUI for engineering-level audio adjustments such as phase, roll-off, noise gate, and more.
Includes a free trial of Reaper recording software.
- USB mic that delivers high-fidelity, 24-bit recordings
- Headphone jack for zero-latency monitoring
- Downloadable interface for fine-tuning like an engineer
- Free software for easy multitrack recording
- Packaged with a travel case, windscreen, USB cable and mic stand
- Studio Control Graphic User Interface
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6-micron gold-sputtered
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Bit Depth: 16bit, 24bitBackstage Music, StarkvilleMXL
- Output: 1/8" headphone jack, USB audio
- High Pass Filter: 120Hz, 235Hz, 465Hz (software controlled)
- Power Requirements: USB Powered
- Size: 1.85 in. x 6.89 in.
- Weight: 0.75 lb
- Metal Finish: Silver/Nickel