Peavey Classic 30 II, 112 Guitar Amp
Backstage Music considers the Classic 30 to be one of the venerable workhorses of the music scene in Mississippi. These amps have been played, tossed in the back of trucks, moved into concert halls, and dragged into nightclubs for years. They hold up and sound great.
Revered by blues, country and rock players alike, these true all-tube amps span the tonal landscape from vintage to contemporary with ease. These amps are drenched in the tone that can only come from the combination of three 12AX7 and four EL84 tubes. Add features like 3-band EQ, foot switchable dual channels, foot switchable boost and reverb and you have one of the most versatile amplifiers on the market. Classic looks, classic tone, Classic 30!
- Genuine Spring Reverb with level control
- Pre- and post-gain controls on lead channel
- External speaker capability
- Chrome-plated chassis
- Classic tweed covering
- Footswitch included
- 30 watts (rms) into 16 or 8 ohms
- 2-channel preamp
- Footswitch selectable channel switching, reverb and boost
- Four EL84s and three 12AX7s
- 12 inch Steven's Trusonic speaker
- Effects loop
Two year warranty