Peavey Max 112 II
The MAX 112 bass combo amp delivers more bass in a space saving package. With 200 Watts of power that includes DDT speaker protection and a 12 inch heavy-duty woofer, the Peavey MAX 112 is ready for plenty of gigs and rehearsals. Another Peavey exclusive is the patented TransTube circuitry that offers you a gain boost feature. The EQ section includes a 3 band EQ and buttons for Punch, Mid-shift and Bright. The Max 112 also includes a unique psycho-acoustic low end enhancement that adds low end without taxing the speaker, a testament to Peavey's technology driven philosophy. Rounding out the features are a built-in chromatic tuner, XLR direct output with ground lift and 1/8" jacks for phones output and aux input.
- 200 watts into 8 ohms
- DDT speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with Transtube gain boost
- 3 band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift and Bright controls
- 12 inch speaker
- Psycho-acoustic low end enhancement
- 1/8" aux input
- 1/8" phones output
- Chromatic tuner
- Tuned, ported enclosure
- Built-in direct output with ground lift
- W=16.5" X H=20.25" X D=16.375"
- Weight Unpacked: 40.00 lb
- Weight Packed: 42.00 lb