Peavey Millennium 5 Bass, Natural, New, SN 1029
This specific bass weighs 7.9 pounds.
This may be the most striking bass in the current Peavey lineup. The quilt-maple top over the basswood body makes for a lightweight but attention-grabbing bass.
The controls are easy to operate and remember: one volume, one tone, and one pickup blend knob.
All photos in this listing are of the actual bass being sold, serial number ending in 1029.
Here's what the good folks at Peavey have to say about this bass:
- 34 inch scale
- 15 inch fretboard radius
- Hard rock maple neck with rosewood fretboard
- Neck radius 15.75"
- Composite Nut
- 2 way fully adjustable torsion rod
- Basswood body with highly-figured quilt maple top
- String through body or top load feature
- 19:1 ratio tuning machines
- Two straight single coil pickups, hum canceling when used together
- Ergonomic body design with waist cutaway for superior balance and comfort
- Ships with DR Dragonskin coated strings
- Neck Type: Bolt on, 5 bolt design, extended access heel
- Hardware Color: Black
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Frets: 21-frets 2.7mm wide x 1.1mm tall, nickel silver
- Bridge: Die cast, string through body or rear load option
- Neck Pickup: Ceramic loaded single coil
- Bridge Pickup: Ceramic loaded single coil