Peavey XR-AT 9-Channel Powered Mixer, 1,000 Watts, Bluetooth, New
The XR-AT is a nine channel mixer that is sleek, easily portable, and 1,000 watts program, all in one classy package.
Antares Auto-Tune is available to the first three channels, so pitch can be fixed "on-the-fly". Got a vocalist who tends to sing a little flat at times? The Antares feature will fix that for you.
On-board digital effects and the Peavey Feedback Locating System make help make your good sound into a great sound. If you need backgound or break music, Bluetooth makes that an easy thing. Just connect the XR-AT wirelessly to yuor iPhone or other Bluetooth device, and you can choose your music, and change the volume, from anywhere in the room. A USB port makes it easy to play music from a computer or thumbdrive.
You can assign the output as Main/Main, or as Main/Monitor. Each side (Main and Monitor) has its own nine-band graphic EQ.
Overall, the XR-AT is an easy-to-setup powered mixer with lots of power and stylish good looks.
- 1,000 Watts RMS, 1500 Watts peak power
- FLS® exclusive feedback detection circuit
- 7 channels with individual compression capability
- Antares® Auto-Tune®
- 8 combination XLR/1/4" inputs
- Assignable stereo power amp
- KOSMOS® low-frequency enhancement
- Subwoofer line output
- Exclusive MidMorph® EQ
- Effect to monitor return control
- Digital effects
- Monitor send on mic channels
- USB MP3 player
- Input pads
- Dual 9-band main graphic EQs
- Analog record output capability
- Bluetooth® capability