D'Addario EJ22 13-56 Jazz Medium Electric Guitar Strings
If you're going to tune down, the EJ22 set is probably right up your alley. The heavier 13-56 gauge set is very popular at Backstage among the dropped tuning players.
EJ22, D'Addario's heaviest gauge "jazz" set, is preferred for its wound 3rd/G string, dense tone and tight feel. Can also be used for down tuning.
- Features a wound 3rd/G string, optimal for "jazz" style playing and some drop tunings
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046, .056